Call for Abstract
14th International Conference on Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology, will be organized around the theme “Exploring New Ideas in the field of Nanomaterials & Nanotechnology”
Nanomaterials 2017 is comprised of 19 tracks and 125 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Nanomaterials 2017.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nanoparticles are particles between 1 and 100 nanometers in size. In nanotechnology, a particle is defined as a small object that behaves as a whole unit with respect to its transport and properties. Particles are further classified according to diameter. Ultrafine particles are the same as nanoparticles and between 1 and 100 nanometers in size, fine particles are sized between 100 and 2,500 nanometers, and coarse particles cover a range between 2,500 and 10,000 nanometers.
- Track 1-1Ceramic Polymers
- Track 1-2Glass Ceramics
- Track 1-3Composite Materials
- Track 1-4Core-Shell Nanoparticles
- Track 1-5Micro Spheres
- Track 1-6Aerogels
Nano electronics refer to the use of nanotechnology in components. The term covers a diverse set of devices and materials, with the common characteristic that they are so small that inter-atomic interactions and quantum mechanical properties need to be studied extensively.
- Track 2-1Nano Fabrications
- Track 2-2Molecular Electronics
- Track 2-3Optoelectronic Devices
- Track 2-4Nano Radios
- Track 2-5Nanoionics
Nanoscale materials are a broadly defined set of substances that have at least one critical dimension less than 100 nanometers and possess unique optical, magnetic, or electrical properties. Ultrafine particulate matter is a well-known example of nanoscale particles found in the environment.
- Track 3-1Magnetic Nano Particles
- Track 3-2Graphene Traps
- Track 3-3Carbon nanotubes and fullerences
- Track 3-4Nano Wires
Nanomaterials are materials with typical size features in the lower nanometer size range and characteristic mesoscopic properties; for example quantum size effects. These properties make them attractive objects of fundamental research and potential new applications. The scope of Nanomaterials covers the preparation, characterization and application of all nanomaterials.
- Track 4-1Microporous Materials
- Track 4-2Nano Clays
- Track 4-3Quantum dots
- Track 4-4Ceramics
- Track 4-5Nitrides
- Track 4-6Dendrimers
- Track 5-1Vaccum deposition and vapourisation
- Track 5-2Attrition ball mill
- Track 5-3Solgel techniques
- Track 5-4Gas Condensation
- Track 5-5Energy Ball mill
Nanozymes are nanomaterials with enzyme-like characteristics. They have been widely explored for various applications, such as biosensing, bioimaging, tumor diagnosis and therapy, antibiofouling. In 2006, nanoceria was used for preventing retinal degeneration induced by intracellular peroxides. In 2007, Xiyun Yan and coworkers reported that ferromagnetic nanoparticles possessed intrinsic peroxidase-like activity.
- Track 6-1Cyclodextrin
- Track 6-2Metilo Proteins
- Track 6-3Bio immetrics
- Track 6-4Synzyme
- Track 6-5Abzymes
Manufacturing at the nanoscale is known as nanomanufacturing. Nanomanufacturing involves scaled-up, reliable, and cost-effective manufacturing of nanoscale materials, structures, devices, and systems. It also includes research, development, and integration of top-down processes and increasingly complex bottom-up or self-assembly processes
- Track 7-1Nano imprint lithography
- Track 7-2Molecule beam epitaxy
- Track 7-3Roll to roll processing
- Track 7-4Chemical vapour deposition
- Track 7-5Atomic layer epitaxy
- Track 8-1Nano flake
- Track 8-2Nano flower
- Track 8-3Nano platelet
- Track 8-4Quantum heterostructure
- Track 8-5Nano tip
- Track 8-6Nano Ribbon
Nanoparticles behave differently than other similarly sized particles. It is therefore necessary to develop specialized approaches to testing and monitoring their effects on human health and on the environment.While nanomaterials and nanotechnologies are expected to yield numerous health and health care advances, such as more targeted methods of delivering drugs, new cancer therapies, and methods of early detection of diseases, they also may have unwanted effects.
- Track 9-1NanoToxicology
- Track 9-2Risk assessment and management
- Track 9-3Measurement of health risk
- Track 9-4Exposure scenarios
- Track 9-5Regulation and ethical impacts
Materiomics is defined as the holistic study of material systems. Materiomics examines links between physiochemical material properties and material characteristics and function. The focus of materiomics is system functionality and behavior, rather than a piecewise collection of properties, a paradigm similar to systems biology. While typically applied to complex biological systems and biomaterials, materiomics is equally applicable to non-biological systems. Materiomics investigates the material properties of natural and synthetic materials by examining fundamental links between processes, structures and properties at multiple scales, from nano to macro, by using systematic experimental, theoretical or computational methods.
- Track 10-1Bio-metromics
- Track 10-2Anti-encapsulation
- Track 10-3Pro-fixation
- Track 10-4Bio-inert materials
- Track 10-5Cell material interactions
Nanostructure modeling is the computation of the positions and orbitals of atoms in arbitrary nanostructures. We have parallelized the nanostructure modeling code.Accurate atomic-scale quantum theory of nanostructures and nanosystems fabricated from nanostructures enables precision metrology of these nanosystems and provides the predictive, precision modeling tools needed for engineering these systems for applications including advanced semiconductor lasers and detectors, single photon sources and detectors, biosensors.
- Track 11-1ADF Modelling
- Track 11-2AMBER
- Track 11-3Semi emperical method
- Track 11-4Conformational Analysis
- Track 11-5Free energy perturbation
- Track 11-6Gromacs
Nanomaterials (nanocrystalline materials) are substances possessing grain sizes on the order of a billionth of a meter. They manifest extraordinarily charming and beneficial properties, which can be exploited for a ramification of structural and non-structural packages. seeing that Nanomaterialsown unique, beneficial chemical, bodily, and mechanical houses, they may be used for an extensive form of programs, like next era laptop Chips, Kinetic power (KE) Penetrators with more advantageous Lethality, better Insulation materials, Phosphors for excessive-Definition tv, Low-cost Flat-Panel displays, more difficult and more difficult cutting tools, elimination of pollution, excessive strength Density Batteries, excessive-power Magnets, high-Sensitivity Sensors, motors with greater gas efficiency, Aerospace additives with superior performance characteristics, higher and destiny weapons platforms, Longer-Lasting Satellites, Longer-Lasting medical Implants, Ductile, Machinable Ceramics, huge Electro chromic show devices.
- Track 12-1Molecular electronics and Nanoelectronics
- Track 12-2Nanobots
- Track 12-3Biological Applications of Nanoparticles
- Track 12-4Catalysis by Gold Nanoparticles
- Track 12-5Bandgap Engineered Quantum devices
- Track 12-6Nanomechanics
- Track 12-7Carbon Nanotube Emitters
- Track 12-8Energy Applications of Nanomaterials
- Track 12-9Photonic crystals and Plasmon waveguides
The residences of a material depend upon the form of motion its electrons can execute, which depends on the distance available for them. As a result, the houses of a cloth are characterised via a particular “length scale”, normally on the nanometre measurement. If the bodily size of the cloth is decreased under this length scale, its homes trade and turn out to be sensitive to size and form.
- Track 13-1chemical Characterization
- Track 13-2Physical properties of Nanomaterials
- Track 13-3Magnetic properties
- Track 13-4Optical properties
- Track 13-5Thermal properties
- Track 13-6Mechanical Properties
Nanomaterials are characterized as materials with no less than one outside measurement in the size extent from around 1-100 nanometers. Nanoparticles are items with each of the three outside measurements at the nanoscale1. Nanoparticles that are normally happening (e.g., volcanic powder, ash from woodland fires) or are the accidental side effects of ignition procedures (e.g., welding, diesel motors) are generally physically and synthetically heterogeneous and frequently termed ultrafine particles. Built nanoparticles are deliberately delivered and planned with particular properties identified with shape, size, surface properties and science. These properties are reflected in mist concentrates, colloids, or powders. Regularly, the conduct of nanomaterials might depend more on surface region than molecule arrangement itself. World interest for nanomaterials will rise more than more than two times to $5.5 billion in 2016. Nanotubes, nanoclays and quantum dabs will be the quickest developing sorts. The vitality stockpiling and era and development markets will offer the best development prospects. China, India and the US will lead picks up among countries.This study dissects the $2 billion world nanomaterial industry. It presents recorded interest information for the years 2001, 2006 and 2011, and gauges for 2016 and 2021 by material (e.g., metal oxides, chemicals and polymers, metals, nanotubes), market (e.g., social insurance, gadgets, vitality era and capacity, development), world area and for 15 nations.
- Track 14-1Inorganic/Organic Nanomaterials
- Track 14-2Polymer Nanotechnology
- Track 14-3Nanotubes, Nanoparticles and Nanowires
- Track 14-4Nanofilm and Multilayer
- Track 14-5Nanomaterials Synthesis and Preparation Techniques
- Track 14-6Porous Nanomaterials and Mesoporous Materials
- Track 14-7Functional Nanomaterials and Nanocomposites
- Track 14-8Self-Assembly, Supra- and Nano-Molecular Systems and Materials
- Track 14-9Nanocrystals, Nano Quasicrystals and Nanocrystal Superlattices
- Track 14-10Nanomaterials for Chemical and Catalytic Applications
The consumer international is exploding with “nanotechnology superior” merchandise. purchaser products is an area in which the professionals are saying the maximum instantaneous nanotechnology influences may be made and diagnosed with the aid of the general public of human beings within the global. Presently there are various products in the marketplace which can be the end result of nanotechnology. The sector around us is full of packages that nanotechnology makes feasible. Nanotechnology is influencing the improvement of a wide style of very various fields; among these are electronics, biotechnology and consumer applications, Starting from tennis balls to bandages to palm pilots, nanotechnology is making a big effect on the jobs we work at and the products that we enjoy.
- Track 15-1Nanotechnology products for Air Quality
- Track 15-2Nanotechnology products for Batteries
- Track 15-3Nanotechnology products for Chemical Sensors
- Track 15-4Nanotechnology products for Cleaning Products
- Track 15-5Nanotechnology products for Electronics
- Track 15-6Nanotechnology products for Fabrics
- Track 15-7Nanotechnology products for Food
- Track 15-8Nanotechnology products for Fuel Cells
- Track 15-9Nanotechnology products for Medicine
- Track 15-10Nanotechnology products for Solar Cells
- Track 15-11Nanotechnology products for Sporting goods
- Track 15-12Nanotechnology products for Water quality
The rapid boom of the Nanodevices is main the arena thru the roadways of development in various segments of technological know-how and generation. The Nano gadgets and Nano structures have introduced a super exchange of the human race with its Nano way of life gadgets. The studies entails in clever sensors and smart delivery structures, modelling and simulation alongside the biologically inspired gadgets that are predicted to move at a excellent growth of 34% CAGR and the predicted boom of the Nanoswitches and Optical-biosensors is up to $fifty eight.nine% billion growth through the stop of 2018 through registering a healthy CAGR of 20.7%.around the world making the world's pay attention the research areas of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology.
- Track 16-1Nanoscale processs engineering
- Track 16-2Nanosurface engineering
- Track 16-3Nanodevice fabrication
- Track 16-4System integration, NEMS
- Track 16-5Nano manufacturing techniques
- Track 16-6Modelling and simulation of Nanomaterials & Nanodevices
Nanoelectronics are so small that several hundred such devices would fit in the period at the end of this sentence. Laboratory versions made of silicon nanowires can detect disease biomarkers and even single virus cells, or record heart cells as they beat. Lieber’s team also has integrated nanoelectronics into living tissues in three dimensions — creating a “cyborg tissue.” One obstacle to the practical, long-term use of these devices is that they typically fall apart within weeks or days when implanted. In the current study, the researchers set out to make them much more stable.
- Track 17-1Nanorobots
- Track 17-2Nanochips and Nanoimplants
- Track 17-3Prosthesis
- Track 17-4Tissue engineering
- Track 17-5Cell repair
Nanomaterials have a totally wide variety of programs inside the discipline of numerous technology. The diverse fields of engineering and in conjunction with the drugs and biology have a totally large impact of nanotechnology inside the improvement. At gift there are 21 new studies initiatives carried on the sector of electronics and 22 in fabric which can be in process. it's far anticipated that 75 new researchers going in this discipline with an annual quantity of $15,000 million spent on Nano-optics studies in 2014-2015.the applications of the nanomaterial's in numerous fields consist of electronics, renewable and sustainable electricity, sensors and actuators pc applications communique networks and Nano magnetics in conjunction with the photocatalysis and plenty of greater.
- Track 18-1Biology & Medicine
- Track 18-2Chemical & Pharmaceutical applications
- Track 18-3Computer applications
- Track 18-4Communication
- Track 18-5Environmental application
- Track 18-6Photocatalysis
- Track 18-7Sensors & Actuators
- Track 18-8Ter-hertz application
- Track 18-9Nanomagnetics
- Track 18-10Nanoscale communication & Networks
- Track 18-11Commercializing Nanotechnology
- Track 18-12Futuristic implementations
The science and innovation of Nanomaterials has made awesome energy and desires in the most recent couple of years. The following decade is liable to witness significant steps in the arrangement, characterisation and abuse of Nanoparticles, Nanowires, Nanotubes, Nanorods, Nanocrystals, Nanounits and their congregations.
- Track 19-1Smart Polymers for Biomedical Applications
- Track 19-2Nanostructured Materials for Artificial Organs
- Track 19-3Nano-Bio Interactions
- Track 19-4Nano-Bio Interfaces
- Track 19-5Nanotechnology for Improving Biocompatibility
- Track 19-6Tissue engineering by Nanotechnology
- Track 19-7Regenerative Nanomedicine